Baptism of the Lord
Ministry & Mission at the Ascension
- Ascension Café: The next Ascension Café will be on Sunday, January 15 at 9:30 a.m. All are welcome to attend!
- Welcome We extend a very warm welcome to The Very Reverend William Bellamy. Dean Bellamy will act as Priest-In-Charge until the position is permanently filled. If you wish to contact him, please do so either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at 368-5531. We are very thankful to have Dean Bellamy with us during transitional this time.
- Help Needed: We are looking for individuals to join our Audio-Visual team to help with the live-streaming of our services. No experience necessary as training will be provided. If you are interested in joining this ministry, please contact the church office or a member of the Audio-Visual team.
- Christmas Memorials: If you are interested in honouring a loved one in remembrance in our Christmas Memorial Booklet, information will be accepted up to January 15, 2022. Please provide your name, envelope number and the name of the honoree. If you lit a bulb at our Christmas Tree Lighting and Carol Sing, your loved one’s name has been added to the Memorial Booklet. Booklets will be available on January 29, 2022.
- Choir: Choir practice will resume on Wednesday, January 18 at 7 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- Change of Address for Tax Receipts: If you have had a change of address during the year, please ensure you notify the church office. You can do this via email at [email protected] or you may leave a message at 368-5693. Tax receipts will be issued early in January and we want to ensure they are mailed to the correct address. Thank you.
- Church Envelopes: There are still a number of church envelopes to be picked up at the entrance of the church. If you have not already done so, please remember to take your church envelopes. Should you decide that you no longer wish to use your envelopes, please contact the church office to advise. If you are able to drop any off to family, friends or neighbours, we would be most appreciative.
- Food Bank: Please remember those in need. When you are picking up your groceries, please add an item or two and drop it in the food bank box at the entrance of the church. Thank you to all parishioners who have contributed to the food bank. Items were much needed and greatly appreciated!
- Church Givings: If you have offerings for the church, you may:
- drop them off at the drop box on the front steps (to the right). This mailbox is monitored regularly;
- e-transfer to [email protected] Be sure to indicate where you would like your donation allocated;
- contact the office to sign up for preauthorized givings. Church number is 368-5693 or email [email protected].
- If you have givings at home and you are unable to bring them to the church, please let us know and we will arrange to have them picked up.
- Services During the Week:
- Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023, 11:00am, BAS/HE
Anglian Church of Canada One Licence #733242-A Book of Alternative Services The Taizé Community Book of Common Praise GIA Publications Wee Worship Book The Iona Community CCLI License # 1733318Resources for Chimes from the above sources