Confessions of St. Paul
Ministry & Mission at the Ascension
- Ascension Café: The next Ascension Café will be Sunday, January 29 at 9:30. All are welcome!
- Crafternoon: Come join members of the ACW as we make greeting cards for an outreach project. This event will take place on Monday, February 6 from 2 - 4 p.m. and is open to ALL members of the parish. No experience necessary and all materials will be supplied. We'll put the kettle on, feel free to bring a snack if you wish.
- Ascension Prayer Cycle: We would like to up-date our list of names on the Ascension Prayer Cycle. If you have a name to be added or if you know of a name to be removed, please contact the office. Thank you.
- Attention Counters and Sidespersons: The schedules for both of these ministries are available. You may pick them up at the entrance of the church. They will also be posted on the bulletin boards for your convenience. Thank you.
- AGM Reports: It’s that time of year once again. We are requesting that all church groups submit their yearly reports to the church office by Friday, February 10, 2023. These reports are for the 2022 year. Thank you.
- Help Needed: We are looking for individuals to join our Audio-Visual team to help with the live-streaming of our services. We are also looking for individuals to operate the sound board for the microphones. No experience necessary for either position as training will be provided. If you are interested in joining this ministry, please contact the church office or a member of the Audio-Visual team.
- Church Envelopes: There are still a number of church envelopes to be picked up at the entrance of the church. If you have not already done so, please remember to take your church envelopes. Should you decide that you no longer wish to use your envelopes, please contact the church office to advise. If you are able to drop any off to family, friends, or neighbours, we would be most appreciative.
- Food Bank: Please remember those in need. When you are picking up your groceries, please add an item or two and drop it in the food bank box at the entrance of the church. Thank you to all parishioners who have contributed to the food bank. Items are much needed and greatly appreciated!
- Bibles Available: The Cathedral has obtained over 500 Bibles – Contemporary English Version. These were saved from being destroyed. If you know of anyone who would like a Bible – or 10 – or a box of 24 – or more! They are totally free! The Cathedral can arrange to ship them, but you would have to pay for the shipping. Contact: [email protected]
- Church Givings: If you have offerings for the church, you may:
- drop them off at the drop box on the front steps (to the right). This mailbox is monitored regularly;
- e-transfer to [email protected]. Be sure to indicate where you would like your donation allocated;
- contact the office to sign up for preauthorized givings. Church number is 368-5693 or email [email protected].
- If you have givings at home and you are unable to bring them to the church, please let us know and we will arrange to have them picked up.
- Services During the Week:
- Sunday, Jan. 29, 2023, 11:00am, Family Service
Anglian Church of Canada One Licence #733242-A Book of Alternative Services The Taizé Community Book of Common Praise GIA Publications Wee Worship Book The Iona Community CCLI License # 1733318Resources for Chimes from the above sources