It’s the Easter Season, the season with a focus on hope, renewal, and new life. It is also the season of Spring, the season when the earth wakes up after a long winter with evidence of new life everywhere. What an awesome reminder that God makes all things new again - as the earth once again gradually becomes blanketed with God’s beautiful creation. Let us celebrate the ‘new life’ of Easter and the ‘new life’ of Spring!
There are a few important notices/reminders for us:
- At present Sunday morning services at 11 o’clock will continue on-line from the church with only the people present who are necessary for the service to take place. You will be notified when we are once again able to have public worship.
- All pastoral visits/interactions are continuing as well via telephone, email, or zoom appointments. Therefore, if you would like to set up an appointment with either Archdeacon David or Rev’d Courage, you must contact them via their email or cell phone. Archdeacon David may be reached at 746-2095 or [email protected] and Rev’d Courage may be reached at 682-8500 or [email protected]
- Just a reminder that the Birthday/Anniversary Sunday, the Family Service, will be on April 25. If your birthday or anniversary is in April, you may like to send a picture to be included in the Birthday Sunday celebration portion of the liturgy. Summit your picture as soon as possible to [email protected] to ensure they will be included.
- Thanks to all those who have supported the Pandemic Appeal to date. However, since January 1, 2021, only $640 has been raised. Parishioners are encouraged to continue to support our Parish by donating to this cause.
- Hope you are enjoying the online services. If at anytime you have difficulty connecting to them, please call the church office and leave your name and number. Someone from the audio-visual team will get back to you to address your problem.
- Any plans for lunch tomorrow? Did you know that each week the CLB offers take out lunch specials on Friday. If you are interested in purchasing for your family or your office group, please call 722-1737 to pre-order. Orders must be received by 11 a.m. on Thursdays. If you order five or more dinners, it’s free delivery!
- Please read letter from Archdeacon David!
God Bless you all!
Jean (On behalf of the Ascension)