- As offered by the Provincial Minister of Health, we are currently in Alert Level IV, which continues to require physical distancing, handwashing and following the guidelines of Public Health (Public Health Guidance for All Alert Levels).
- We are reminded that we are called to
- Stay at home as much as possible, except to get essentials like groceries and medications.
- You can expand your household bubble to include one other household (effective April 30, 2020).
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact 811.
Concerning Public Spaces and Gatherings:
- Gatherings at funerals, burials and weddings are restricted to no more than 10 people, as long as physical distancing can be maintained.
- Visitations and wakes remain prohibited.
- No public worship is to be permitted at this time.
The Parish Centre, Sanctuary, Chapel offices and facility remain closed at this time. All parish activities will be conducted through our parish website, email, Facebook, and telephone.